Externally Managed Accounts
Invest in currency and protect your capital
Forex Managed Account is a leveraged investment for speculative currency trading. Due to leverage applied to the invested funds, potential profit of trading activity can reach hundreds of percents while unique Dukascopy Europe technology allows to limit maximum risk and protect the client. The key point for investor is to choose the correct trader and to control trading activities.
As white label partner Dukascopy Europe uses Dukascopy Bank SA technologies and provides its clients with solutions enabling clients to appoint a trader on their account. To support this activity, Dukascopy Europe (EU subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank, Switzerland
) has access to the unique environment, based on the following main features and priorities:
- Choice of base currency of the investment (USD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, DKK, ZAR, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, TRY and HKD), to avoid the risk of devaluation;
- Choice of funding facilities and depositary institutions, including Dukascopy Europe itself, allowing to control stability of custodian;
- Immediate Trading Deactivation allows Investors to block trading on their managed accounts at any time with immediate effect.
- Equity protection: the Stop Loss Level functionality provides Investors with control of risk of loss. Investors are given the possibility to block trader's activity beyond a certain drawdown level.
- Instant 24/7 reporting access to the account statements allows investor to monitor the trading activity on the managed account online.
Sophisticated reporting and a wide range of management tools in combination with Swiss regulatory environment and unique access to ECN liquidity of Swiss Forex Bank & Marketplace - create adequate investment environment.
Disclaimer: Without any exceptions, Dukascopy Europe IBS AS does not participate in any way in trading decisions made by external account managers and makes no representations, warranties and assumes no obligations with regard to any external account manager's trading strategy and/or performance.