Dukascopy Europe (EU subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank SA, Switzerland) offers its clients three convenient ways to fund their trading accounts. All new accounts must meet the minimum deposit requirements
We accept deposits in USD, CHF, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, CNH, CZK, DKK, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, NOK, PLN, RON, RUB, SEK, SGD. Funds are usually received by Dukascopy Europe within 1-2 business days. Wire transfer instructions are available by request to your Account Manager.
Payment Card Funding
Card payment is the quickest and simplest way to fund your account - funds are usually received by Dukascopy Europe within 1 business day.
- The funding of an account by credit card is allowed only to approved clients of Dukascopy Europe IBS AS. We do not accept the transfers from third parties.
- The maximum amount of transaction is 5000 USD / EUR 4000 / GBP 3500 / CHF 5000 / AUD 5000 / CAD 5000 / PLN 17000 / JPY 500 000 / SEK 35 000 / NOK 35 000 / CZK 100 000 / DKK 30 000 / RUB 250 000, depending on currency selected.
- Bank debit cards and credit cards (Maestro, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Visa) are accepted for funding.
- We do not charge any fee for funding via payment card, however, the commission of our partner bank charges a fee of
1.2 % on the transaction amount for transactions in EUR, GBP or CHF,
1.5% for transactions in DKK, NOK, CZK, PLN or SEK,
2% for transactions in USD and
2.3 % for transactions in RUB, JPY, CAD and AUD.
This commission will be deducted from the amount selected by you to be transferred on your account. Should clients want to use a card having other base currency than EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, JPY, SEK, NOK, DKK, CZK, RUB or PLN the payment amount will be converted to CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, SEK, NOK, DKK, CZK, RUB or PLN , an additional conversion fee may apply.
- The funds will be placed on your trading account within one business day from the moment we receive your funds.
Proceed with the Payment Card Funding
The bank guarantee solution provides great flexibility and efficiency to Dukascopy Europe clients and allows you to keep the funds with your trusted bank in order to access them immediately when required. Bank guarantee can be issued for several accounts, provided they are under the same name for which the Bank Guarantee is issued. Dukascopy Europe accepts bank guarantees for deposits starting from 100 000 USD. All bank guarantee cases are considered on individual basis.
To learn more about Dukascopy Europe ECN Accounts, please write us: [email protected]opy.eu, call us: +371 67 399 000 or alternatively ask for a call-back.