Dukascopy Europe (EU subsidiary of Dukascopy Bank SA, Switzerland) offers its clients three convenient ways to fund their trading accounts. All new accounts must meet the minimum deposit requirements
We accept deposits in USD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, DKK, HKD, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK and SGD. Funds are usually received by Dukascopy Europe within 1-2 business days. Wire transfer instructions are available by request to your Account Manager.
Payment Card Funding
Card payment is the quickest and simplest way to fund your account - funds are usually received by Dukascopy Europe within 1 business day.
- The funding of an account by credit card is allowed only to approved clients of Dukascopy Europe IBS AS. We do not accept the transfers from third parties.
- The maximum amount of transaction is 5000 USD / 4000 EUR / 3500 GBP / 5000 CHF / 5000 AUD / 5000 CAD / SEK 35,000 / NOK 35,000 / DKK 30,000/ JPY 500,000 / RUB 250,000/ 17000 PLN, depending on currency selected.
- Debit cards (Maestro, Visa Electron) and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa) are accepted for funding
- We do not charge any fee for funding via payment card, however, the commission of our partner bank in amount of 2.0% of the amount of transaction will apply. If you choose to fund your account in Polish Zloty, Australian dollars, Swedish krone, Danish krone, Norwegian krone, Japaneses Yens, Russian rubles or Canadian dollars, our partner bank will charge a commission of 2.5% of the transaction amount. This commission will be charged based on the amount of your payment. Should you make a payment by the card having other base currency than EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, SEK, NOK, DKK,JPY, RUB or PLN, an additional conversion fee may apply.
- The funds will be placed on your trading account within one business day from the moment we receive your funds.
Proceed with the Payment Card Funding
The bank guarantee solution provides great flexibility and efficiency to Dukascopy Europe clients and allows you to keep the funds with your trusted bank in order to access them immediately when required. Bank guarantee can be issued for several accounts, provided they are under the same name for which the Bank Guarantee is issued. Dukascopy Europe accepts bank guarantees for deposits starting from 100 000 USD. All bank guarantee cases are considered on individual basis.
To learn more about Dukascopy Europe ECN Accounts, please write us: [email protected]opy.eu, call us: +371 67 399 000 or alternatively ask for a call-back.