Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Trading off the chart - can I drag stop lines?
 Post subject: Trading off the chart - can I drag stop lines? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 15 Oct, 2014, 14:24 

User rating: 0
Hi.

Trying the demo, like it in general, but really want to customise my trading a little.

First, is there some way to allow me to click-and-drag my stops on the chart?

Second, I'd like to do the same with the entry stops, too. Rather than delete the old entry and make another, I'd like to drag the old entry line to a new price.

(If I drag the entry into the money, I'd like it to execute at market. Same goes if I drag a stop into the money).

Third, can I customise the default settings in the right-click entry orders? I want to have an attached 10 pip stop to every entry, and don't want to have to manually enter it each time.

Very simply, I just want to have a 10 pip stop attached to any stop-entry order, and I want to manage the trade by dragging my stop to an appropriate level.

(Sorry if all this is obvious, but I've been going through a million brokers and platforms today, and I've run out of brain).

And in case it matters, this is in the EUR/USD on the one-minute candle chart, using the JForex Demo.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com