Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Viewing 'historical tester' positions like in live trading.
 Post subject: Viewing 'historical tester' positions like in live trading. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 25 Oct, 2014, 12:44 

User rating: 0
Greetings,

when i test strategies using the 'historical tester' tool, the positions opened by them are viewed only on chart, or on report.

My question is:

is there any way,

like maybe some option that i missed, or plugin, or outdoor application,

which will give me the possibility to see positions opened in historical tester in the similar 'style/manner' to positions opened through live trading, viewed in jforex/positions tab?

I think You understand what kind of 'style' i mean.
Any single position viewed in another line, with data like 'p/l', 'position id' etc.

I don't mean of course viewing 'historical tester' positions identical, to the last dot, as the live trading positions. I just mean the similar way of viewing them, that will give me possibility to see how many positions are opened at current moment, and see in real time which of them is closed at which 'p/l' etc.

I hope i've described my question clear.

I will be very thankful for providing me some 'way' of achieving that.

Thank You in advance for Your help,

kind regards,
nine99

Post subject: Re: Viewing 'historical tester' positions like in live trading. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 Oct, 2014, 08:38 

User rating:
Hello!

There is no such feature in jForex platform, but advanced historical tester is planned for jForex4 platform, see this topic: viewtopic.php?f=200&t=50942

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com