Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Cannot enable indicator, another indicator with name [MIDPRICE] already registered in the system
 Post subject: Cannot enable indicator, another indicator with name [MIDPRICE] already registered in the system Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Oct, 2014, 14:06 

User rating: 1
I find when I compile a custom indicator it gives the message:

"Cannot enable indicator, another indicator with name [MIDPRICE] already registered in the system"

The indicator did compile in JForex before and was edited and an attempt made to recompile it.

My questions are:
(1) why is there any clash here (since this has come from an edit of the same class and the old indicator is not even on any chart)?
(2) how can the indicator that is clashing be identified and de-registered from the system?

Post subject: Re: Cannot enable indicator, another indicator with name [MIDPRICE] already registered in the system Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Oct, 2014, 18:11 

User rating: 1
Problem solved.

It turns out that I unfortunately chose a name for an indicator which was precisely the same as the name of a standard indicator. Easily fixed by changing the name.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com