Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

a 5MinutesMomentumEA of MQ4, need help covert it to JAVA,3KS!
 Post subject: a 5MinutesMomentumEA of MQ4, need help covert it to JAVA,3KS! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Oct, 2014, 03:05 

User rating: 0
a 5MinutesMomentumEA, need help covert it to JAVA,
many 3KS for you...

TimeFrame:5M
LONG:when MACD from <0 to >0 ,price is up MA20,and price-MA20<= 10points
SHORT:when MACD from >0 to <0 ,price is down MA20,and MA20- price<= 10points
primary SL:MA20-20points
primary TP:half of position is 1:1 VS SL,when price is getting at the expected price.
breakouteven:when half of position is on TP,another half position changing SL to breakouteven price
Trailing stop:as price moving,Trailing stop is changing to MA20-15points

the MQ4 EA is in attachment,I am from China,anyone can help me covert it to JAVA? many many 3ks for you!!!

Attachments:
5MinutesMomentumEA.mq4 [6.24 KiB]
Downloaded 65 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: a 5MinutesMomentumEA of MQ4, need help covert it to JAVA,3KS! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Oct, 2014, 03:09 

excuse me,
primary SL:when LONG,MA20-20points ,when SHORT,MA20+20points

Post subject: Re: a 5MinutesMomentumEA of MQ4, need help covert it to JAVA,3KS! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Oct, 2014, 07:47 

User rating:
You can try MQL Converter - https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#MQL_Converter

Post subject: Re: a 5MinutesMomentumEA of MQ4, need help covert it to JAVA,3KS! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 05 Oct, 2014, 16:35 

i covert it in jforex,but it doesnt work ,anyone can help me?

many many thanks !!

Post subject: Re: a 5MinutesMomentumEA of MQ4, need help covert it to JAVA,3KS! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Oct, 2014, 08:05 

User rating:
We converted your strategy, then launched it on historical tester and it seems to work. If the behavior of converted version is incorrect comparing to original, then you can post a topic in this section viewforum.php?f=124 and describe the problem, so it can be fixed.

If the behavior of converted version is the same, but you want to rewrite it to work differently, then you can look for programmers here: https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/members ... am_service

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com