Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How do you get paid the money for places 1 to 10
 Post subject: How do you get paid the money for places 1 to 10 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Jan, 2013, 19:03 

User rating: 0
Hi there, I was just wondering, how do contestants receive the prize money for places 1 to 10. Do you phisically get money transfer to your personal bank account or those money are only allowed to be used towards opening an account with Dukas and are not to be withdrawn ever. I have looked around the Rules but must have missed an explanation.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: How do you get paid the money for places 1 to 10 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Jan, 2013, 12:36 

User rating: 0
Aha, got it. Basically you can not withdraw the prize money at least right away, they can go towards opening a live account. One can withdraw the money only if he meets apparently 13 criteria, according to Dukascopy rep I spoke on the phone. I guess one of which is:

The winners may withdraw cash prize amounts from their respective live accounts after meeting the following minimum turnover requirements on these live accounts:

1st place - 10 million USD
2nd-3rd places - 5 million USD
4th-6th places - 2 million USD
7th-10th places - 1 million USD

The link of those interested is:
https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... les#prizes

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com