Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Technical problems
 Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Thu 12 Apr, 2012, 16:17 

User rating: 1
I have cleared my cache and it did nothing to remedy the problem. And previous to posting my question here I did do a search in the forum and there was nothing of use. By the way, are you the Dukascopy Rep? I noticed you have been replying to many peoples questions in the forums...even when they are trying to get a straight answer from the moderators/technical staff! Thanks

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 2   New post Posted: Fri 13 Apr, 2012, 00:08 

User rating: 94
Hi:

No, i don't have any connection with Dukascopy... Just a participant in Contests and deciding when to begin to use my live account. I just like to help (i think the people here too much "competitive" and i don't see too much people helping others) and learn... just that.

Best regards

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 Apr, 2012, 10:34 

User rating: 8
bigsteely101 wrote:
I have cleared my cache and it did nothing to remedy the problem. And previous to posting my question here I did do a search in the forum and there was nothing of use. By the way, are you the Dukascopy Rep? I noticed you have been replying to many peoples questions in the forums...even when they are trying to get a straight answer from the moderators/technical staff! Thanks

The questions people ask in this forum are very common. There are 2 main problems users face with the platform:
1) the version was updated and old cache conflicts with the new version of the platform
2) you have internet connection problems (proxy, ports closed by firewall, etc.)

The solutions are also quite simple. It's either - clean cache, either change some network settings.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 18 Apr, 2012, 05:48 

Contest Support wrote:
bigsteely101 wrote:

The questions people ask in this forum are very common. There are 2 main problems users face with the platform:
1) the version was updated and old cache conflicts with the new version of the platform
2) you have internet connection problems (proxy, ports closed by firewall, etc.)

The solutions are also quite simple. It's either - clean cache, either change some network settings.

Well, I cleared the cache last week and it didn't do anything to resolve the problem. But, magically this week the "preference" tab became useable. I didn't do any network setting changes either!!

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 01 May, 2012, 08:11 

Today is the start to the May competition. Please fix the tally feature for "unique IP's" on my [bigsteely101] account; it is not counting visits accurately. Thank you

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 May, 2012, 00:20 

User rating: 0
Sorry for my English, I used a translator.
Today I tried to access my account for the contest, and it says it is locked.
Give me precise directions on what to do to unlock it?

thanks

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 May, 2012, 15:24 

hI :
i cant install and access the platform.
can you help me?

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 May, 2012, 16:57 

fxdimarco57 wrote:
hI :
i cant install and access the platform.
can you help me?

Did you clear the Java cache? (windows start --> control panel --> progams --> Java --> delete temporary internet archives

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 May, 2012, 18:26 

User rating: 94
fxdimarco57:

You have Java instaled ??? If not, install it -> https://www.java.com. Just a warning, don't install lastest version 1.7 or 7, install version 1.6.31 or 32. Version 1.7 don't is officially recommended and have some troubles with JForex, but can run it.

I hope that helps

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 25 May, 2012, 16:36 

Any way I can open the platform without having to clear java cache everytime?

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Jun, 2012, 06:48 

why i could not download history for some instruments like xagusd, chf-crosses and etc:

06.06.2012 10:43:24.487 SEVERE actions.ExportHistoricalDataAction ] Wrong parameters: XAG/USD / 1325376000000, -9223372036854775808 / com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.actions.ab@8232a5d
com.dukascopy.charts.data.datacache.DataCacheException: Wrong parameters: XAG/USD / 1325376000000, -9223372036854775808 / com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.actions.ab@8232a5d
at com.dukascopy.charts.data.datacache.bl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.dukascopy.charts.data.datacache.af.a(Unknown Source)
at com.dukascopy.charts.data.datacache.af.b(Unknown Source)
at com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.actions.ExportHistoricalDataAction.yB(Unknown Source)
at com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.actions.c.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 10 Jun, 2012, 08:22 

I NEED AN ANSWER
why i can download audchf history but can not nzdchf!

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Jun, 2012, 14:01 

sam_gold wrote:
I NEED AN ANSWER
why i can download audchf history but can not nzdchf!

Please provide more details - time range, source (JForex or Historical Data Feed on Dukascopy web site), etc

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Jun, 2012, 05:47 

JForex, "Instrument:AUDCHF|NZDCHF", "Data Type:Ticks", other parameters with default values.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 18 Jun, 2012, 19:14 

time is out :evil:
WHY I COULD NOT DOWNLOAD NZDCHF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 19 Jun, 2012, 15:43 
JForex Master

User rating:
We did not notice any problems with the NZDCHF download.
Please try again on the 2.17.13 version. If there are problems still, please enable the JAVA console, restart the platform, try again and look for the output. Send it to [email protected] in text format.

Enable JAVA console:
Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Java -> Advanced -> Java console -> Show console

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 19 Jun, 2012, 19:53 

problem was solved by downgrading from 2.17 to 2.6 and week awaiting for no answer :evil:

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 25 Jun, 2012, 06:30 

Good afternoon.
Experience problems in the work platform.
Not allow the move a stop order.

Attachments:
10pips.JPG [177.3 KiB]
Downloaded 847 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Jun, 2012, 16:12 

Good afternoon.
I have the following problem:
exposed a stop order and profit are gone,
set to re-order does not allow the trading platform. What is proposed to do in this instance?
Best regards.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 28 Jun, 2012, 13:26 

Grizzly wrote:
Good afternoon.
I have the following problem:
exposed a stop order and profit are gone,
set to re-order does not allow the trading platform. What is proposed to do in this instance?
Best regards.

Please specify position/order IDs, time etc. Otherwise the problem is not very clear.

You may address us directly at [email protected] with such specific requests

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com