Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: one click execution Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 22 Aug, 2011, 21:49 

User rating: -
Why i dont see the option of one click execution ON ?

Post subject: Re: one click execution Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 23 Aug, 2011, 09:55 

User rating: 8
tahirh wrote:
Why i dont see the option of one click execution ON ?

Because the rules of the contest impose a limitation stating that every trade is to be commented by the participant (in the special pop-up window appearing when attempting to open a trade).

Hence, one-click execution mode is not available in the contest platform.

Post subject: Position Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 14 Sep, 2011, 10:55 

I have been tried to close a EUR/CAD position several times, at a profit, hut in vain. Am wondering whether there is sought of manipulation to bar me from successfully doing so!

Post subject: Re: Position Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 14 Sep, 2011, 12:32 

Eddy wrote:
I have been tried to close a EUR/CAD position several times, at a profit, hut in vain. Am wondering whether there is sought of manipulation to bar me from successfully doing so!

As far as we can see from the system's log, your EUR/CAD position was closed with the very first attempt. No actions impeding you to close the positions were detected.
A delay might have been caused by a short-term temporary loss of connection on your side.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Oct, 2011, 09:45 

Support,
I opened a SHORT trade on USDSEK but it closed immediataely with a loss. can you please explain?

thanks.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Oct, 2011, 10:12 

ikem10000 wrote:
Support,
I opened a SHORT trade on USDSEK but it closed immediataely with a loss. can you please explain?

thanks.

You opened the position with an erroneously set Stop-Loss. It was already "in the market" at the point of position opening and, hence, the position was closed straight away after being opened.

Post subject: Contest Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011, 16:03 

Will this contest continue next year (2012)

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 20 Oct, 2011, 04:05 

Another quality private message:

Maadesvaraa_dayabaradenu Hii

I am in real need of popularity points, please support me.

Thanks yesterday at 16:58 GMT

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 28 Oct, 2011, 05:52 

Hi Support,

Why I can't login on this address https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest

But can login on this address https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/

This problem cause me can't register to Nov contest.

My login username is alexneoh

Please help and thanks.

Post subject: pending orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 31 Oct, 2011, 19:16 

i have some questions about pennding orders.So when i want to put a trade on eur/usd with curent price at 1.3923 is a rule that entry price must be more than 10 pips then 1.3923?
ex: price 1.3923 and my entry level in market must be 1.3933 ? or i can put how many pips i want for example from 1.3923 with price entry level in market at 1.3928?

Post subject: Difficulty in logging in Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Nov, 2011, 14:38 

Hi,

I am not able to log into my trader’s contest platform.

Where to log in, is it the same url in the email or is there some other option also.

Regard’s

Mohit

Post subject: about the prize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Nov, 2011, 13:08 

Hello there, i am nadita2011. Will somebody explain me how much money exactly i have won from the Octobers contest. In my profile it says i have won 2500 USD but on the contest results it says that there is not a third place and i am in the third position but it says i am winning 1000 USD. So please correct one of the both places to be clear for everyone.

Post subject: Re: about the prize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 11 Nov, 2011, 12:18 

nadita2011 wrote:
Hello there, i am nadita2011. Will somebody explain me how much money exactly i have won from the Octobers contest. In my profile it says i have won 2500 USD but on the contest results it says that there is not a third place and i am in the third position but it says i am winning 1000 USD. So please correct one of the both places to be clear for everyone.

The correct prize amount in your case is 2500 USD.

The confusion occurred due to the removal of the 3rd position winner (violations detected). Prizes and positions will be adjusted within today.

Post subject: application launching Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Nov, 2011, 16:02 

I can not launch my application again. Please help.

Post subject: Java application Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Nov, 2011, 17:44 

Hello support team. I am unable to launch my Jforex application. It's been at least 3 hours now. Can You please help.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Nov, 2011, 15:06 

Dear dukas support !
What happened JF on account Skytrader ? it is Error or Him cheat JF. He entry 2 trade at time , please view image attack

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Nov, 2011, 15:36 

Add image error on account skytrader

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 19 Nov, 2011, 08:04 

Guest wrote:
Add image error on account skytrader

Oops! never thought the two times winner of the contest would involve in such violation of rules! I was really wondering how he managed to get 350% returns in 3 days and since then no performance increase. If he had traded genuinely in the beginning he wouldn't have traded with minimum volume for the rest of the contest. hope dukas will take stringent action against him.....

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 07:21 

Hello.. I want to cancel my pending orders.. Is it possible?
I can not delete my pending orders.

Thank you

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 09:52 

Guest wrote:

Oops! never thought the two times winner of the contest would involve in such violation of rules! I was really wondering how he managed to get 350% returns in 3 days and since then no performance increase. If he had traded genuinely in the beginning he wouldn't have traded with minimum volume for the rest of the contest. hope dukas will take stringent action against him.....

It is really interesting to see what problems some people have to hide their haters mentality and the envy in their thinking.
Skytrader is doing a fine job. And of course he is not the only one, facing this Platform delay. Here some examples:

For example "Arnas_IT", "CashCountIndustry", "sgtrader" to only name a few.

I have observed this several times in different months and in different traders blogs on my own.
Of course it also makes no sense like "skytrader" explained in his thread to open several times the same position unless
you want to exceed the maximum leverage on one pair. Sounds logic, doesn´t it? As far as i can see it, "skytraders"
position size was only 0.1 million. What sense does it make to open 2 positions with each only 0.1 million?
He can open other positions to make pips! What you guys try to construct is a total joke. If someone would be able
to trick and enter willingly two times the same order, the Contest platform would have severe problems.

But this platform has no severe errors.

I think everybody can live with this sometimes occuring Order Delay in 1 out of 10.000 Orders proceeded.

Your attempts to attack the current leader are cheap! The leader of the total Scoreboard and the leader of this
November Contest and a trader who has won this contest already one time and shows also interesting order descriptions and helpful analysis in his blog.

Come on, you are joking guys.

Relax and keep it real.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com