Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Minimum values for SL and TP
 Post subject: Minimum values for SL and TP Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Sep, 2014, 07:05 

User rating: 2
Quote:
Distance from the entry or market price to SL/TP orders is also decreased twice: from 10 points to 5 points.

from Dukascopy's News.

Hi Support,
I tried to set Stop Loss to 5 points but the Trader Contest Platform shows the message

"Stop Loss default value must be at least 10".

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: Minimum values for SL and TP Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 01 Sep, 2014, 20:48 

User rating: 2
Now it accepts SL and TP less than 10 pips.

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: Minimum values for SL and TP Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Sep, 2014, 20:13 

User rating: 5
I can't manually move the stop loss unless it's 500 pips!

This trade was up over 130 pips and I had a choice of either closing it or letting it ride with no stop loss. I didn't want to do either. What I wanted was to move the stop up 100 pips to lock in profit. The software wouldn't let me.

I let it ride and closed it with a 4 pip profit.

This has happened twice already.

What in Sam Hill is going on?

Attachments:
stop_loss.jpg [18.62 KiB]
Downloaded 455 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com