Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

April Contest Standings
 Post subject: April Contest Standings Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sat 06 Apr, 2013, 10:30 

User rating: 6
Hello, do you know where the rankings of all participants of the contest in April? Thank you very much. Dukascopy has made ​​changes and now I can not find them.

Regards…

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 00:28 

User rating: 1
What a mess, now you have no idea where in the month you stand, people who only joined this month will be no where because they have no history. What was wrong with the old format.
This is just so user unfriendly, I hope other people take the time to comment on it

Fraqtal

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 04:26 

User rating: 5
Fraqtal wrote:
What a mess, now you have no idea where in the month you stand, people who only joined this month will be no where because they have no history. What was wrong with the old format.
This is just so user unfriendly, I hope other people take the time to comment on it

Fraqtal

I concur wholeheartedly.

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 07:10 

User rating: 5
@WallStreetBlog, is it just the current month or all months? I'm unable to locate rankings of ANY month, all I can see is an aggregated list of top performers over several months, not any individual month........

I like some of the new things introduced, at least one of which that I have posted about here, but there are some good things from the previous interface that are missing, for example, we could see what a person's rank is not only in terms of total points but also in terms of performance, in terms of pips & in terms of popularity, now I can't see that on anyone's page, it was nice as it would help traders focus on immediate goals.

I agree with DumbAsRock, it looks like a bit of a mess but I hope that these are just teething problems & will hopefully be resolved in a few days.

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 07:33 

User rating: 2
I had written to support team on Saturday itself regarding the rank system, Previously when I use to view all I could see current rank, pip rank, performance rank, Dukascopy point and Total Point for other contestant as well as mine. It was simple yet powerful tool to visualize information. The new system seems complex. I wonder whether the ranking parameters are same or changed
alltrade wrote:
@WallStreetBlog, is it just the current month or all months? I'm unable to locate rankings of ANY month, all I can see is an aggregated list of top performers over several months, not any individual month........

I like some of the new things introduced, at least one of which that I have posted about here, but there are some good things from the previous interface that are missing, for example, we could see what a person's rank is not only in terms of total points but also in terms of performance, in terms of pips & in terms of popularity, now I can't see that on anyone's page, it was nice as it would help traders focus on immediate goals.

I agree with DumbAsRock, it looks like a bit of a mess but I hope that these are just teething problems & will hopefully be resolved in a few days.

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 07:52 

User rating: 6
alltrade wrote:

I can not see any month.

Regards

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 14:26 

User rating: 0
I too don't understand what happened to the current rankings.. btw I am around 50 positions as I guess from the bottom, so not much a problem for me. :mrgreen:
But its a serious concern as I would like to know the rankings of my trader frnds.

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 08 Apr, 2013, 14:41 

User rating: 0
I have the same problem.What´s happening?

Post subject: Re: April Contest Standings Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Apr, 2013, 09:46 

User rating: 8
The standings are exactly where they used to be:

https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... tStandings

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com