Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Strategy Not Running ...
 Post subject: Strategy Not Running ... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 May, 2011, 11:07 

User rating: 0
Hello Support,

In my Strategy Contets page my Strategy say "Running", but really it in not running, because when i go to platform don't appears nothing.
I have some information that is displayed when it is running and i don't see nothing, and today in the historical tester it open already 2 orders.

Please help me.

nickname : LinnuxFX

thanks,

linnux

Post subject: Re: Strategy Not Running ... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 09 May, 2011, 20:58 

Hey linnux - oddly enough, I put the code you posted in your 29 April 2011 forum message into my strat this morning, because I was having the same problem. Your code fixed my problem! It wasn't trading all last week (even though historical tester and my own analysis showed it should have entered multiple trades). Then, after I uploaded and started the modified strategy in the contest page, it finally ran correctly, and entered a trade.

I just added the following to my onStart section:

Set<Instrument> instSet = new HashSet<Instrument>();
instSet.add(Instrument.GBPUSD);
context.setSubscribedInstruments(instSet);

...and I made sure that the instrument was set to my instrument of choice (GBPUSD) in both the onStart, and at the top of my strategy where I identify what I want "this.instrument" to be. Feel free to pull my strat off of the contest web page to see the fix in case there is something in there you can use.

And, even though yours isn't working yet, you've helped others! :)
Thanks -
Just4FX

Post subject: Re: Strategy Not Running ... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 May, 2011, 21:41 

Got the same issue i think...

I will have to update my strategy somehow, will try the code above, if it doesnt work i am screwed for the month tho ,-)

Post subject: Re: Strategy Not Running ... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 15 May, 2011, 23:13 

User rating: -
Ok fixed using code above.

Cheers,
Pipscity

Post subject: Re: Strategy Not Running ... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 May, 2011, 21:18 

Aye you know they should have told us this beforehand :(

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com