Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

strategy contest upload
 Post subject: strategy contest upload Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 May, 2011, 22:31 

User rating: 1
Hello Support,

I have upload my strategy but the status said pending and after I refreshed my browser it kept saying pending status also I had to upload it a couple of times to include the instrument subscribed method in the onStart method which in the client platform compiles but does not run.
Due to this I believe I have uploaded several versions of my strategy and incorrect ones and at the moment all are running.
I would only want the last file uploaded and running but I don't seem to find a way to remove the other entries.
Could you please remove them and just keep the last uploaded strategy file?

Thank you
cyberalgo

Post subject: Re: strategy contest upload Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 06:21 

User rating: 2
same for me as well. several versions which one working dunno

Post subject: Re: strategy contest upload Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 09:22 

User rating: 8
cyberalgo wrote:
Hello Support,

I have upload my strategy but the status said pending and after I refreshed my browser it kept saying pending status also I had to upload it a couple of times to include the instrument subscribed method in the onStart method which in the client platform compiles but does not run.
Due to this I believe I have uploaded several versions of my strategy and incorrect ones and at the moment all are running.
I would only want the last file uploaded and running but I don't seem to find a way to remove the other entries.
Could you please remove them and just keep the last uploaded strategy file?

Thank you
cyberalgo

We can confirm that only one strategy is running on your contest account.

Post subject: Re: strategy contest upload Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 09:35 

Surya wrote:
same for me as well. several versions which one working dunno

It would be good if you good provide full details including strategy name, community nick and demo login name.

Post subject: Re: strategy contest upload Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 13:31 

User rating: 1
Hello Support,

Thank you for your prompt reply and great contest event.

I would like to add to my previous that before uploading the strategy and next to your recommendation to subscribe instrument on the onStart method I detected that the strategy does not execute with historical tester and immediately stops. So in order for me to test it I had to comment that line for the testing purposes and uncommented to upload it. This is to explain the tentatives uploading the strategy because I had forgotten to uncomment that line.

Also now it appears in my page multiple orders when it should only show one order at a time? At the moment it is very difficult to see what is going on? It seems as if multiple instance are running. Would it be possible to stop everything and only run the last one uploaded ?

Thank you,
cyberalgo

Login: DEMOSC05wWLmY
strategy name: fibonacci_v10

Post subject: Re: strategy contest upload Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 15:54 

Thanks for detailed explanation. We can confirm that only one strategy is currently running. We apologize for inconveniences. Perhaps, the contest tools do not allow to monitor the strategy at the moment but we are working on this and we are planning to provide some new logs very soon. More things will come soon!

We do not recommend to update the strategy frequently. Please note that only one upload is allowed according to the rules. However, for the first contest we have set the limit to 10 uploads. Use them only if you will find some bugs in the strategy. Thank you for understanding and participation!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com