Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

2.13.10 changelog?
 Post subject: 2.13.10 changelog? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 21 Apr, 2011, 12:12 

User rating: 0
Is there a changelog available for 2.13.10?

Would also be extremely useful to have changelogs for API version changes...

Post subject: Re: 2.13.10 changelog? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 May, 2011, 07:33 

Yes, I wish this also!

And how can I get an instant message, when a new API version is released?

Thanks for any hint.

Post subject: Re: 2.13.10 changelog? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 May, 2011, 07:20 

User rating: 3
Hi,

support did post changelogs with each release in earlier times, but has stopped doing so for quite a while now.
The last changelog is posted for 2.13.5 (https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/forum/viewforum.php?f=71&start=0).

I too would wish to have changelogs posted in this forum again with every version released.
They are most important for us users to see at a glance what has changed from build to build.
I am left with the feeling that since contest started support has shifted its focus to contestsupport.
Dukascopy had a really excellent and responsive support for quite a while and before contest started, but this has changed.
Sorry Dukascopy, but it needs to be said.
Maybe it's due to a change in staff responsibility for the forum?

Let's hope that support has reduced responsiveness only temporarily in the wake of setting up the contest and that quality and responsiveness will return to former levels afterwards and anytime soon. They already have proven in the past that they can do a lot better.

Best, RR.

Post subject: Re: 2.13.10 changelog? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 May, 2011, 09:08 

Well said RR. Would be nice to see the platform and API mature rather than the trading contest.

RoadRunner wrote:
Hi,

support did post changelogs with each release in earlier times, but has stopped doing so for quite a while now.
The last changelog is posted for 2.13.5 (https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/forex/jforex/forum/viewforum.php?f=71&start=0).

I too would wish to have changelogs posted in this forum again with every version released.
They are most important for us users to see at a glance what has changed from build to build.
I am left with the feeling that since contest started support has shifted its focus to contestsupport.
Dukascopy had a really excellent and responsive support for quite a while and before contest started, but this has changed.
Sorry Dukascopy, but it needs to be said.
Maybe it's due to a change in staff responsibility for the forum?

Let's hope that support has reduced responsiveness only temporarily in the wake of setting up the contest and that quality and responsiveness will return to former levels afterwards and anytime soon. They already have proven in the past that they can do a lot better.

Best, RR.

Post subject: Re: 2.13.10 changelog? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 May, 2011, 13:55 

it would be nice to see the transparency, which duka gives us to the market place also be given to the software that they develop.

Post subject: Re: 2.13.10 changelog? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 May, 2011, 09:37 

User rating:
All previous builds contained minor cosmetic changes. The Change Logs will be updated on a new build arrive.
As well we are working on an Global Support improvement now.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com