Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

In the contest my strategy is not opening trade this week
 Post subject: In the contest my strategy is not opening trade this week Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 24 Sep, 2014, 09:50 

User rating: 0
My strategy was running smoothly in the contest upto last week. But from this week it is showing running but it is not opening any trade. I have made historical test of this week it has generated 8 trades so far.

Why it is not opening any trade this week in the contest?

Post subject: Re: In the contest my strategy is not opening trade this week Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 26 Sep, 2014, 05:49 

User rating: 0
I need to find the reason as I want to make the necessary bug fixing (if any) for the next month contest.

It is important to find the reason for further strategy development

Is there anybody to answer this?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: In the contest my strategy is not opening trade this week Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 27 Sep, 2014, 02:45 

User rating: 3
Hi,

I suggest you to send an email to [email protected] with your username and details of problem along with screenshot. Chances are you will get a quicker reply via email rather than waiting for support staff to see your community blog post.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com