Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

BUG: Unrealized Profit/Loss is completely wrong!
 Post subject: BUG: Unrealized Profit/Loss is completely wrong! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Apr, 2014, 16:22 

User rating: 0

Hello, i noticed this new bug: unrealized profit/loss in all my position seems to be wrong:
-In the EURAUD the current price is clearly lower then my entry price, but it show to me a negative value.
-In the AUDNZD, my unrealized profit should be much higher than the value showed!!! About 17€ per microlot.

Instead, the equity showed seems to be right.

EDIT: I noticed now, also the unrealized profit in pip is wrong, maybe the problem depends from this:

Post subject: Re: BUG: Unrealized Profit/Loss is completely wrong! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Apr, 2014, 17:08 
JForex Master

User rating:
Does the problem repeat after platform restart?

Post subject: Re: BUG: Unrealized Profit/Loss is completely wrong! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Apr, 2014, 17:31 

I tried restart the platform, i also tried open it whit the default built-it templates, the problem remains.

Post subject: Re: BUG: Unrealized Profit/Loss is completely wrong! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Apr, 2014, 16:22 
JForex Master

User rating:
We cannot find the reason nor repeat this. Version 4.07 is out with few bugfixes which might influence this. Please test it.
If the problem repeats, please share your account credentials. Send them to [email protected]

Post subject: Re: BUG: Unrealized Profit/Loss is completely wrong! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 01 May, 2014, 18:25 

I tried open new positions in the jforex 4.07: the unrealized P/L now seems to be right! ;)

Post subject: Re: BUG: Unrealized Profit/Loss is completely wrong! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 May, 2014, 16:56 

I'm testing the new version 4.07 and it's very fast and stable, good work!
Especially at the start up, with my template that has about 30 opened charts, the 4.06 version was very very slow to load,
while 4.07 opens immediately!

I'm noticed two new bugs:

I edit the position widget, changing the order and the width of columns, then i save the template.
When i close and reopen the platform, the columns have lost their settings, they all have the same width and they are not in the order that I had placed.

One other thing, 9.38 EUR of commission for 1 Ounce of XAUUSD is clearly wrong!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com