Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Submit JForex API bug reports in this forum only.
    Submit Converter issues in Converter Issues.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Maven issue in JForex API
 Post subject: Maven issue in JForex API Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 12 Dec, 2016, 11:55 

User rating: 3
Dear Support Team,

I seem to find an inconsistence in the current version of JForex API. The symptom occurs if you have two IDE projects with the first one being based on JForex API and the second one being based on the first project. The symptom is that the second project doesn’t compile. This phenomenon appears when dependencies are cascaded; at least, I couldn’t detect anything similar in case of a single project.

I’ve tried to identify the root of the phenomenon by the help of 7-zip. I’ve found two references to a non-existing artefact in my local Maven repository (.m2 folder): com.dukascopy.dds4:transport-common:0.5.93. More specifically, the artefact exists but only with the version 0.5.91. The POM’s of the following artefacts contain the incorrect dependencies:
- com.dukascopy:auth-protocol-client:1.0.7
- com.dukascopy.dds2:msg:1.0.88
My current workaround is to go back to the previous JForex version (DDS2-jClient-JForex 2.45.52).

Could you address the issue, please.
Thank you, regards,
Argiris

PS:
My versions are: Win 10 64 bit, JDK 1.8.0_111, JForex (DDS2-jClient-JForex) 2.45.61, NetBeans 8.1

Post subject: Re: Maven issue in JForex API Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 12 Dec, 2016, 20:38 

User rating: 0
Hi

I'm having the same problem that the latest API Version is not working in Maven. Moreover, the mina-core dependency in Version 1.1.7 is way outdated. The latest mina-core 2.0 version is not supported.

Post subject: Re: Maven issue in JForex API Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 14 Dec, 2016, 11:07 

bhangart,
Thanks for joining me in pointing to recent Maven issues. And, seeing that this is your first post, welcome aboard!

Support Team,
As this topic is related to the API rather than platforms, can you move it to Automated Trading/Bug Reports.

Post subject: Re: Maven issue in JForex API Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 04 Jan, 2017, 10:31 

Support Team, while the current report is still formally unreplied, the latest JForex versions you've issued over the last 15 days (DDS2-jClient-JForex 3.0.11 and 3.0.15) do not produce the reported Maven issue. So, I consider the bug fixed.

bhangart, are you also ok with MINA core?

Regards,
Argiris

Post subject: Re: Maven issue in JForex API Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 04 Jan, 2017, 11:02 

User rating:
There artefacts are available from https://www.dukascopy.com/client/jforexlib/publicrepo/

https://www.dukascopy.com/client/jforex ... ent/1.0.7/
https://www.dukascopy.com/client/jforex ... sg/1.0.88/

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com