Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Submit JForex API bug reports in this forum only.
    Submit Converter issues in Converter Issues.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Mysterious fatal system error
 Post subject: Mysterious fatal system error Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2016, 14:21 

User rating: 1
I have a strategy which consists of a single java file for the strategy including two inner classes, which was testing fine earlier today. But now, as it is getting more complete, I get a type of error which offers me no clue as to its cause or how to fix it.

Specifically, when I compile the strategy, it claims it has been successful, and produces a jfx file. But it immediately creates multiple messages in the Messages tab which consist solely of the two characters "-1".

Then when I try to run the strategy, I get more of the "-1"s with a single message "Class not accepted" as well.

When I try to stop the strategy to attempt to fix the problem, it just produces a couple more "-1"s each time and I have to terminate the application.

PLEASE provide some sort of workaround so that I can get my working system up and trading for real.

[Note that I had identical problems before and after an update of the jforex platform today, and identical problems on demo and live platforms].

Post subject: Re: Mysterious fatal system error Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 14 Sep, 2016, 15:32 

User rating:
Please provide an example that would reproduce the issue. If it is sensitive you can send it to [email protected]

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com