Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Submit JForex API bug reports in this forum only.
    Submit Converter issues in Converter Issues.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Incomplete News Feed
 Post subject: Incomplete News Feed Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 20 Oct, 2014, 16:34 

User rating: 0
Hi,

from time to time, we see that the news feed presented in the JForex WebStart application (and also what is delivered to our automated trading strategy) is incomplete compared to what dukascopy is presenting in the live economic calendar on their website. As an example I will attach screenshots from July 27th showing the calendar on the dukascopy website and the live economic calendar view in the JForex frontend. The High-Level JPY Consumer Price Index News is completely missing in the JForex application. We do have more such examples because this often causes unexpected movements in the market that can become quite expensive if we're unprepared.
Is there a reason for this un-synched display of news?

Thanks

Moritz

P.S. Ups, uploading of the screenshots does not work. I can provide screenshots on request by mail.

Post subject: Re: Incomplete News Feed Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 21 Oct, 2014, 08:36 

User rating:
Please send screeenshots to [email protected]

Post subject: Re: Incomplete News Feed Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 29 Oct, 2014, 16:52 

Next example I could find is the FOMC Minutes at October 8 2014 18:00 GMT. That exists in the web site economic calendar but not in the news stream.

Post subject: Re: Incomplete News Feed Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 17 Nov, 2014, 09:15 

User rating:
We've found some internal problems with news feed. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Post subject: Re: Incomplete News Feed Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 10 Feb, 2015, 09:59 

Hi, I still see differences in the news feed. Do you have an estimation when it will be fixed?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com