Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Take profit is changing.
 Post subject: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Oct, 2014, 20:24 

User rating: 1
Good evening! Could you help me please.

buy order opened by market price. From this price we need to add 10pips to open buy stop. If buy stop order opened the common take profit is changing.

Thank you very much!

Attachments:
GBPjpy1.jpg [129.7 KiB]
Downloaded 620 times
GbpJpy_1_01.vfs [36.01 KiB]
Downloaded 82 times
GBPjpy.jpg [131.82 KiB]
Downloaded 271 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 2   New post Posted: Fri 10 Oct, 2014, 10:11 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Greetings,

thanks for your post. Can you please provide more details regarding your request:
When the pending open is triggered, which TP will be changed ? the one related to the first market order or the the one related the pending open ?
How the TP order has to be changed ? following which condition (s) or calculation ?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 2   New post Posted: Fri 10 Oct, 2014, 14:07 

Your previous post is now pasted here:

[ I accidentally locked the topic and now will continue here.
viewtopic.php?f=146&t=51757

When the pending open is triggered, which TP will be changed? the one related to the first market order or the the one related the pending open ?
- Both

How the TP order has to be changed ? following which condition (s) or calculation ?
- First order – t/p 10pp
-After the opening of buy stop: first order t/p = 0, second order t/p = 10pp.]

When you say : "After the opening of buy stop: first order t/p = 0" this means that the first TP should be changed to 0pips ? which mean closing immedialtely the previous position once the pending order is triggered. Is this correct ?

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Oct, 2014, 14:29 

1)opened the first buy order in the market. 173.30
2)After the opening of buy stop 173.20
3)first byu order t/p = 0 , second order t/p = 10pp

Thank you for your patience!

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 2   New post Posted: Fri 10 Oct, 2014, 15:44 

Hi,
from your statement:
first byu order t/p = 0 , second order t/p = 10pp

As per my understanding, a TP = 0 is an instant position closing as the the TP will be changed to the current market price and therefore executed. In case you mean another thing please provide more details/explanations.

I've changed your previous example and increased the TP pending order for testing purpose as 0.1pip for JPY based currency is quite small. I also changed the calculation way as you were considering the number of positions in a price calculation while you probably meant the open price. In case you meant something else; please advice./

Thanks

Attachments:
GbpJpy_1_02.vfs [51.73 KiB]
Downloaded 90 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Oct, 2014, 17:51 

Thanks
I talked about the other.
the pictures will be more accessible.

I corrected the error in my program

Attachments:
3_1.jpg [98.67 KiB]
Downloaded 550 times
2_1.jpg [95.29 KiB]
Downloaded 551 times

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 Oct, 2014, 19:08 

I corrected the error in my program.

Please help me . How do I transfer take profit, as pictured in the picture.

Thank you very much!

Attachments:
GbpJpy_1_03.vfs [52.43 KiB]
Downloaded 91 times
GbpJpy_1_03.vfs [47.49 KiB]
Downloaded 92 times
1_1.jpg [129.5 KiB]
Downloaded 614 times

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 2   New post Posted: Mon 13 Oct, 2014, 08:55 

Hi there,

As per my understanding, here is how to change the TP as you shown in your previous screenshot:

Hope this helps otherwise feel free to post your question in the Russian section of VJF forum:
viewforum.php?f=175

Attachments:
TP_Price.JPG [72.4 KiB]
Downloaded 552 times

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Thu 16 Oct, 2014, 18:42 

Thank you very much! I understood everything and I succeeded!

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 21 Oct, 2014, 19:26 

Good evening! Could you help me please.

1. After the closing of the order all pending orders must be deleted.
2. Is it possible to do this through the command "if long.state- closed"?
I am trying to do it through this command but unsuccessfully

If test strategii displays an error.

Attachments:
GbpJpy_2_01.vfs [63.28 KiB]
Downloaded 89 times
error.png [102.95 KiB]
Downloaded 404 times

Post subject: Re: Take profit is changing. Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Wed 22 Oct, 2014, 15:56 

Hi there,

You have several layers of pending order in your strategy and I'm not sure which order should be filled (Market?V2/v3? ...). To help you, I've rebuilt your strategy and included some modifications to avoid the errors. Please review it and feel free to modify it to meet your needs.

Attachments:
GBPJPY_1_03.vfs [65.3 KiB]
Downloaded 98 times

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com