Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Sound Alert for EMAs cross over
 Post subject: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Jul, 2014, 10:59 

User rating: 0
Hello all,

I just want to make a sound alert when 2 EMAs cross each other....i have tried to biuld it on the visual jforex, but it did not work.

Can you please help me

Thank you very much for your support.

Best Regards

Hisham

Attachments:
emaalert.vfs [18.45 KiB]
Downloaded 163 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Wed 30 Jul, 2014, 16:49 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Greetings,

Thanks for your post !
Every single block that is not linked within the strategy is simply not considered as part of the code, therefore your EMA blocks are not implemented at all.
First, make sure your indicators are linked to the proper start point, looks like Oncandle start will meet your needs.
Second, the trading period: Would you like to trade on 10mn or One hour ? The expected cross should happen on wich trading period ? (would you like to overlap 2 charts with different periods ?)

PS: Attached a basic example of a sound alert strategy based on RSI indicator.

Thanks

Attachments:
RSI_Alert.vfs [17.95 KiB]
Downloaded 198 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Jul, 2014, 18:40 

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much :)

I will try it and keep you updated.

Best Regards.

Hisham

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Jul, 2014, 18:57 

Dear Sir,

I have modified it and run it on the jforex, however i got the below message.

17:53:30 java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.dukascopy.api.JFException: Unable to download component 1252 @ java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

Thank zou for your support.

Hisham

Attachments:
emaalert.java [14.99 KiB]
Downloaded 161 times

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Thu 31 Jul, 2014, 16:13 

Hi,

We have an outstanding issue related to sound alerts when used in Jforex platform. For the time being, only "coin" alert works fine when a strategy is exported and tested in Jforex platform.
Otherwise, you can keep using Visual Jforex in real-time run and fully use the 6 sound alerts available.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 31 Jul, 2014, 19:15 

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your resosponce, but what is "coin" alert....where can i find it.....is it a block in the visiual jforex that can be selected?

Best Regards.

Hisham

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Mon 04 Aug, 2014, 09:39 

Hi,
Please check the picture below:

Attachments:
Coin.jpg [27.49 KiB]
Downloaded 429 times

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 07 Aug, 2014, 20:58 

amine_chourou wrote:
Hi,

We have an outstanding issue related to sound alerts when used in Jforex platform. For the time being, only "coin" alert works fine when a strategy is exported and tested in Jforex platform.
Otherwise, you can keep using Visual Jforex in real-time run and fully use the 6 sound alerts available.

Thanks

is it fixed yet? because I get this error:
19:40:00 java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.net.NetPermission" "specifyStreamHandler") @ com.dukascopy.visualforex.Brok3r.alerta.SoundAlert_block_11(alerta.java:204)

thanks!

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Fri 08 Aug, 2014, 12:20 

Hi,

Not yet sorted out but we're working on this issue that has been raised with high priority.
We'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your understanding.

Post subject: Re: Sound Alert for EMAs cross over Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Jan, 2015, 11:11 

Hello Community,

I too have a familiar issue so I have decided to use this thread and not start a new one.

I did this sound alert and my interest is to have it alert when price touches the ema. I trade on tickbar charts and am to use it on the 233 tick chart. When I ran the strategy, regardless of where price was, the alerts were sounding continuously. May some one help me rectify this to sound only when the ema is touched.

Thanks

Attachments:
EMAring_alert2_AK.vfs [13.76 KiB]
Downloaded 114 times

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com