Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

cannot run VJF strategy "Unable to connect"
 Post subject: cannot run VJF strategy "Unable to connect" Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 05 Dec, 2013, 12:52 

User rating: 0
Dear VJF Support or anyone can help,

I am just a new guide in this community.

I have one strategy and try to run.

It come out with the message "Unable to connect connection to process was not established, please download and run the process manually. An icon will appear in the system tray"

When I press the download button, it open a new tag in my broswer but nothing show up

How should I do?

Thanks
Davis

Post subject: Re: cannot run VJF strategy "Unable to connect" Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Dec, 2013, 11:08 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 27
Greetings and welcome to the forum :)

Which browser do you use?
I tried it with google chrome and it worked fine :)

Alternatively, please run this file and please change the ending from .txt to .jnlp

Attachments:
visual-jforex-demo (45).txt [2.06 KiB]
Downloaded 399 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: cannot run VJF strategy "Unable to connect" Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Dec, 2013, 18:05 

User rating: 0
Hi Dirk,

Thank you for your reply, :)

I am using Chrome as my broswer.

I downloaded the visual-jforex-demo (45).txt file and changed the .txt to .jnlp,
and try to import it from the VJF, an error message come out "Error#2006",
the same error message even I change the .jnlp to .vfs

Maybe I don't know how to run a .jnlp file, what should I do now? :?

Thanks
Davis

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com