Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Lines, trendlines, objects display on different time frames on jforex4
 Post subject: Lines, trendlines, objects display on different time frames on jforex4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 12 Nov, 2014, 18:26 

User rating: 0
I was checking the new platform, jforex4 and looks very good and faster than the actual. But theres something I would really like to be able to do that would help a lot to safe resources and time. I do multi time frame analysis and on 5 mins chart its important to see the levels (trendlines, horizontals, fibonacci, etc) from bigger time frames, like 1h or daily, but its not really important to see the levels (trendlines, horizontals, fib) from the 5 min chart on my daily chart. Of course what I do now is have 3 charts from one pair to keep this analysis but its always a lost of time to deffine for example a support on daily or hourly and then copy it to the 5 min.. So if theres a chance to choose on what TF you can see the draws. Like on mt4. So it will only be enough to change the time frame of one chart to keep this analysis instead of copying everything from bigger time frames to the smaller one. Its actually something you already did with indicators on jforex4, because I see you can choose what timeframes it will be shown.

Post subject: Re: Lines, trendlines, objects display on different time frames on jforex4 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 22 Jan, 2016, 17:36 

User rating: 1
I'm joining to this request. This is the functionality what I'm missing too.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com