Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Advanced offline order management suggestion
 Post subject: Advanced offline order management suggestion Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 27 Mar, 2014, 14:41 

User rating: 0
Hello dear dukascopy platform support team. I am glad to see youre making jforex better and better with every new release. I have a suggestion for order managment that I havent seen implemented anywhere else but I would sure love to see here, and most likely many trendline traders would like as well. As you know EAs arent very reliable and a bit risky at times, price alerts still require the trader to get into the platform and place the actual trade himself. These 2 instruments are useful but limited to only one dimension, price. So how can this be enhanced is allow some kind of calibration. For example a trader sets the appropriate trendlines that he will trade off of when price reaches them and leaves the pc. If /when prices reaches one of the defined lines for the first time it would open an order as instructed(like a trailing stop stored on the broker server not users platform). I ask this because I find that trendlines(lines with different slopes) are more reliable than price levels. This would mean the possibility of attaching open, sl and tp orders to angled lines. Let me know what you think about this suggestion and if it can be implemented. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Advanced offline order management suggestion Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Apr, 2014, 18:07 
JForex Master

User rating:
Sounds like a strategy to me.
Do not forget, that you can run your strategy on our servers and leave or shutdown your platform easily.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com