Week 2 of Fundamental analysis has come to an end and here are the winners:
1. LittleFishy $350
2. Daytrader21 $300
3. AdamFx42 $250
4. Pisakjanos $150
5. Paulito $100
Please note that we have amended the rules to make sure only participants with positive correct/incorrect prediction ratio are eligible for the prizes.
This was the reason why we removed two active participants from top-20 list. Let us explain the awarding system in detail:
1. We encourage participants to make as many predictions as possible. This is why five points for each prediction are issued.
2. We want you to make correct predictions. The better your ratio is, the more points you get. Currently we are using the following formula: ((Number of Correct Predictions – Number of Incorrect Predictions)/Total Number of Predictions)*100.
3. The more “likes” you have, the higher your rating is. Every “like” gives you a point. Please note that we are strictly monitoring spamming events as well as multiple registrations.
4. Finally, the more adequate and interesting your comments to the predictions are, the more points Dukascopy gives you as a bonus. 100 points is the maximum score for the comments.
We have released 3 new products: Miss Dukascopy 2013, Poker and Q&A service.
You can find more info in Developer's blog.
By the way, all the blogs of community members are now aggregate in common blog.
Have a great week-end.
we hearby announce that the results for April's Trader and Article contests are published.
Good luck in may!
The list is as follows:
the next major release is out.
1) New Contest - Fundamental analysis contest
2) New Contest - Social lottery
3) Many minor fixes
As usual, to know more on the changes and communicate with developer's team, use the blog.
We have opened Visual JForex for open beta test. With this product, you can build automated strategies really quick. It's easy to understand and very handy.
The developer team of this product is now represented in DFC blogs. Link