Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, reg. No. 40003344762, with its legal address at: Lāčplēša iela 20A-1, Rīga, LV-1011 is a brokerage company that is fully regulated by The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and locally implementing Financial Instrument Market Law (FITL).
The company has duly acquired a license issued by the Financial and Capital Market Commission (FKTK) which is Latvian Regulator for financial and capital market. You may review all the relevant information at FKTK’s web-page: http://fktk.lv/en/market/financial_instruments_market/investment_service_providers/.
Below you can find all necessary forms and MiFID-related documents for your perusal.
In modo tale da semplificare la procedura di apertura del proprio conto, indipendentemente che questo sia per individui o persone giuridiche, la gentile clientela è invitata a prendere visione e consultare la documentazione sotto fornita.
Documentazione di apertura conto e altro:
- Marketplace Trading Agreement in use since 08/11/2012
- Terms and Conditions in use since 03/07/2014
- Release in use of telecommunication in use since 03/07/2014
- Request For The Opening of an Account (For Individuals) in use since 04/10/2013
- Request For The Opening of an Account (For Legal Entities) in use since 18/08/2011
- Request For The Opening of an Account (For Joint Accounts) in use since 04/10/2013
- Order Execution Policy in use since 26/07/2014
- Order Execution Policy Annex 1 in use since 26/02/2014
- Risks in Foreign Exchange Trading on the SWFX - Swiss FX Marketplace in use since 24/08/2011
- Tariffs in use since 25/07/2012
- Dispute Resolution Procedure in use since 16/09/2011
- Conflict of Interests Prevention Policy in use since 21/07/2014
- List of Authorized Users in use since 18/08/2011
- Bank Account Details in use since 18/08/2011
- Revocation of Power of Attorney in use since 09/07/2010
- Withdrawal Form in use since 03/03/2013
- Identification Of The Beneficial Owner in use since 18/08/2011
- Joint Account Agreement in use since 18/08/2011
Se si desidera contattare Dukascopy Europe in merito alla documentazione necessaria per l' apertura del conto, si prega di utilizzare i seguenti contatti: email@example.com,: +371 67 399 000